Students On Sundays
We do things a little differently than some churches,
but we're ok with that and invite you to try something fresh!
Worship Service (Room A1): Kids of all ages join their parents in worship (and we have tips for how to do that below). We expect and enjoy baby noises throughout the service!
Small Groups: We have one class (Room B1) each Sunday at 11:00 for babies through 12th graders. Our focus is on preschool age children and our strong belief is that older kids helping younger kids is the best way for older kids to grow.
Your student will be safe and loved in a safe and fun environment. Every adult volunteer at our church must pass a background check before being able to serve with children.
Our Big Ideas:
1. Students learn best by supervised action
2. Students need lots of movement
3. Nurturing individuals in grace means giving each student as much responsibility for their own learning as is best for that individual
Tips For Big Church
1. Role play each part of the service and your child’s expected behavior for each part ahead of time
2. Coach your child through each part of the service (read lyrics, bring pennies to give, pray, etc.)
3. Have a quiet activity (or two!) planned just in case (picture Bible, coloring page, etc.)
What can I do to help my children participate in each part of the service?
Get The App
We believe parents are key to building spiritual foundations in their kids. Find “Lifeway Kids” in your favorite app store and then download the “Gospel Project” to find games, puzzles, and learning content to do at home!